What You’ll Need:
- A cheeseboard of your choice - we used 200g red leicester, 1 camembert, 200g gruyere, 200g cheddar
- 500g fresh bread dough
- 200g garlic butter
- Handful chopped parsley
How You Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F,
- Take each block of cheese and cut into equal sized squares.
- Take a small handful of the dough and press into a small disk. Place the cheese in the middle and bring up the sides to seal in, then repeat with the rest of the cheeses and dough.
- Arrange your dough balls in a Christmas tree shape on a lined large baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the bread is golden and cooked through.
- Serve brushed with garlic butter and sprinkled with fresh parsley.
Source: Twisted / Facebook